CRIMINAL MUGSHOT IS A NEWS ORGANIZATION. OUR CONTENT REVOLVES AROUND CRIME, ARRESTS AND THE FIRST AMENDMENT. WE BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUTION AND OUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO PUBLISH UNPOPULAR SPEECH. OPEN RECORD LAWS WERE WRITTEN TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC; BY INFORMING THE PUBLIC OF ARRESTS AND TO HOLD LAW ENFORCEMENT ACCOUNTABLE FOR HUMANE TREATMENT OF ARRESTEES. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT FOR REMOVAL OF ARREST INFORMATION AND/OR BOOKING PHOTOGRAPHS. ARRESTS DO NOT IMPLY GUILT AND CRIMINAL CHARGES ARE MERELY ACCUSATIONS, EVERYONE IS PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW AND CONVICTED.
FCRA DISCLAIMER: CRIMINAL MUGSHOT DOES NOT PROVIDE CONSUMER REPORTS AND IS NOT A CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCY. OUR DATABASE CANNOT BE USED TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT CONSUMER CREDIT, EMPLOYMENT, INSURANCE, TENANT SCREENING, OR ANY OTHER PURPOSES THAT WOULD REQUIRE FCRA COMPLIANCE.
- It is the superstar's last chance to win an individual medal in Tokyo after she withdrew from earlier events, citing mental health concerns
- Hospitals are once again filling up with Covid-19 patients all over the country. In many, patients are younger and sicker than before.
- India to deploy naval task force into South China Sea and beyond
- The American superstar is expected to compete in the balance beam event after withdrawing last week due to mental health concerns
- Man arrested in Houston road rage killing
- Death toll from China floods jumps to 302, as Covid outbreak complicates recovery
- 5 Miami Beach officers face charges after the alleged use of excessive force during arrest inside hotel
- Nearly 300 Covid-19 cases have been linked to the Olympics
- Slovenia crushes Germany to advance to men's basketball semifinals
- German warship heads for South China Sea for first time in nearly two decades amid tension with Beijing
- This Las Vegas mom of 3 could be kicked out of her home at any time
- New York Times: Andrew Cuomo questioned for 11 hours by New York attorney general's office in sexual harassment inquiry
- What's a dim sim? How an oversized dumpling became an Australian food icon
- YouTube blocks Sky News Australia from posting for a week
- Expiration of eviction moratorium leaves White House and congressional Democrats scrambling